Tuesday, December 05, 2006



Seoul, the Han river, and the World Cup soccer stadium, from the top of the best-landscaped landfill site I'd ever visited. We'd headed out to track down the Korean Ultimate Frisbee crew last Sunday. It'd have been pretty cool to have played in the stadium, but it was all booked up that afternoon.


Justin, heavily influenced by korean photo-philia, makes the cut yet again! (When he gets like this, its best just to ignore him.)


After playing frisbee we headed for galbi and drinks in Sinchon, then we played more frisbee. I got schooled in "spinny disc." Looks like fun doesnt it? World record holder kept a disc spinning on a soapy table for something like 53 seconds. Thats HUGE.


I've yet to achieve this sort of infamy on the Seoul Metro system. My inability to set this picture the right way, I believe, only adds to its incredulousness. Another good night out in the big smoke - for me, but not so much for this tuckered-out-hardcore-hiker agishee. Koreans accomplish things 100 percent, looks like there's no wussing out of anything. How's he going to explain this one to the family?!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger A said...

Please tell me that's Justin.

7:06 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

who? in the subway? replace subway with my bathroom, and ive been there fairly recently... I can at least make it home... uuh most nights.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Les said...

Even after 3 months, Justin is still being shown-up by guys like this on the subway. Only quitters quit.

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home