Monday, February 05, 2007

A Presidential Message on Global Warming - and "Winter" in Seoul.





Nothing grabs Korean attention like a bunch of short-clad weigooks (whites) playing river-side Ultimate Frisbee on a February afternoon. The pile of sand in the background is for the beach they're building along the Han. Its hard to find a decent stretch of field in Seoul, but its pretty sweet when you can.

A nice breeze picks up funky looking kites near the 63 building in Seoul.

Nic catches some Wednesday morning rays atop Bulamsan. I REALLY love starting work at 1pm!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who's the cutie?

11:19 PM  
Blogger Les said...

I've been really lucky to find a climbing partner in Nic - with a penchant for Rocky movies, noraebang, and 'gettin out there' she might just be the coolest girl this side of the Han.

6:54 AM  
Blogger The Olson's said...

Hey Les! What about me!!! I see that I have slipped into second place. I guess that I will have to cook up a storm this week and have you over a few times.
Rachel

5:45 AM  
Blogger Les said...

Alright, lets not turn this into a bigger deal than it needs to be - Trevor and I will be the judges in a competition of culinary prowess, which, to be fair, will stretch over a period of months and will culminate in a special Franco-Italian themed banquet sometime during Chusok.

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home