Thursday, September 06, 2007

Work Shots

The time I've got left to work in South Korea has been flying past like Hyundais on the Dongbu. Thought I'd post what I've been up to other than on weekends, for a change.


Obligatory swim caps and 20 minute break sessions won't phase these kids.... its field trip day!


With the APEC summit going down under in Sydney this weekend, the grade ones thought they'd put their two baek wons in by calling for binding targets on green house emissions. This will be their Asia for much longer than it will be Australia's John Howard's.

The craziness I've been dealing with, and have come to relish in. No children were harmed in the submittance of this photo petition.

http://www.avaaz.org/en/apec_petition/j.php
First weekend climbing road trip in far too long (a month?)...its off to Daegu tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Olson's said...

Hey, I know those kids! I forgot how cute they are. I think we should come up for a visit. When are you heading home?

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home