Sunday, January 20, 2008

So, after nearly 4 weeks of life back in Canada, I've finally gotten around to processing the contents of my canon picture-taker. I've also since applied to the Seoul Public school board as a teacher, and have been offered a contract beginning early March. Before long I will be back in the land "where logic loses," but happily, as there is more than just a job there to be excited about!

Here's a look back at Thailand with a movie I have long been intending to complete.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

ya darn right there's more than a job to be excited about!!

1:18 AM  
Blogger The Olson's said...

If you have time while you are waiting for that visa to come in post one of these...

you've been tagged for a meme. Check out our blog for more info.

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Les!~
This is Min-sun. It's been a long time since I left Poly.
I'd been in New Zealand for a year. I just came back to Korea now. I got the news about you and Rachel, Mureen. I miss all of you.
However I also got a good news you want to come back to Korea. I hope everything goes well for you and I lookingforward to aseeing you again.
Take care! ^______^~~

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!~ Les
Min again
I forgot to leave my contact detail.^^

E-mail firelight71@yahoo.co.kr
pms1119@hotmail.com

cyworld.com/firelight71

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home