Thursday, November 22, 2007



Thanks-Sharing


In acknowledgment of the holiday my American friends celebrate today, but also because this is something I feel, like Valentines (possibly also New Years), that should/could be celebrated everyday, a thanks giving:

To the people who have painted my world beautiful with Love, understanding, generosity, companionship, patience, helpfulness and guidance - I thank You.

For the people who make this world worth traveling through their kindness and their work towards spreading peace - Grazie.

To the higher, always mysterious power which consistently prevents me from causing myself disastrous harm through my own grievous shortsightedness, ignorance, or plain stupidity - Kamsahamnida.

My cup runneth over completely. It could never be big enough.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Olson's said...

45 foot fall? That's a good one. Hope you're having fun and your China pics are the best. As for taxes and stuff, we haven't looked into it that much but we'll keep you posted.

Trevor

2:40 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

just as you are thankful for the many treasures in your life, never forget that you're an invaluable treasure to so many people, as well.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home