Thursday, September 25, 2008

The hectic days of large-scale protests have passed in Seoul, and as it felt all day today - so has summer. And soon the calendar weeks will take the leaves with them.
Here are some pictures from over the past... 4 months or so. Yes, its been a while.
My penance for not trying bondeggi last year was.... to try them this year. I can't imagine anything tasting so much like a handful of damp decaying leaves. To be honest, I could come up with a long list of things far worse to taste. Though now my curiosity has been filled, it might be quite a while before I belly up to the silk-worm chrysalis stand once more.


Buddhas fade to granite at Bukhansan

Day drops over eastern Seoul.

Kimchi jjim and rice wine on a monsoon afternoon, Jeju Island.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home